Thursday 29 August 2019

House of Stars Box Set

House of Stars Box Set

From the glitz and glamour of a Las Vegas showgirl's whirlwind life and their billionaire boyfriends, here are three stories from backstage.

Book-1 
"The Billionaire's Pool Girl" 
She’s completely off-limits.
But I can’t turn my eyes away.
I’d been a player all my life.
That is, until she came along.
Gemma Johnston…..
Her curves, and her deep brown eyes.
One-night stands have become a thing of the past.
She’s all I care about now.
But she’s innocent.
She’s my pool girl.
And way younger.
I’m the last man she should be with.
At the same time, though…
I’m the only man who’d do anything for her.
Especially now that she works for me.
Ill do whatever it takes to make her mine.

Book-2 
"Big Hammer" continues with Taylor from book-1 
who's a firecracker showgirl with soft lips and sweet curves but when tough as nails Brandon comes back into her life, he's not going to fall so easily again. But as he watches her dance from the shadows something deep inside him stirs. Pretty little Taylor is about to get a taste of how a real man claims his woman. I have a lot of tools in my tool chest. I carry a big hammer and…. …I know how to use it

Book-3 "Forever Bound" 
In this Secret Baby Romance, Zinzy a former Vegas showgirl turned choreographer for House of Stars, sees the young dancers with their blossoming careers ahead of them and reminisces about whether the decisions she made twenty years ago about her baby were the right ones when in walks her would-have-been baby daddy and the sparks fly as they work it out!

Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.ca 



No comments:

Post a Comment