Tuesday 14 January 2020

Double Mountain Trouble


Double Mountain Trouble


A MFM Menage Romance


Climb our peaks.

We’ll keep you warm all night. 

Brooke
My stupid cousin lost a bet, and I’m the payment.
For the next two months I have to live with Denver’s most eligible bachelors in their remote cabin far from reality.
Can you say bulging biceps and hard wood?
I’m not supposed to notice how gorgeous they are, but I can’t help it.
I want to be theirs in every way.
I can’t stay away from the temptation, or their offer to give me every fantasy I’ve ever had, even though I know it should be the last thing I do.

Tyler/Lee
It was a remote lonely cabin until Brooke lands on our doorstep.
Isolated with no distractions there’s nothing to do, but her.
Once we have a taste of her, we want to share more than one night in a blizzard.
We’ll make her come through snow and sun.
Just because we’re mountain men now full of primal need, doesn’t mean we’ll break our word.
She’s free to go when she chooses.
But if she gives us a chance we’ll treat her like a princess.
The pleasure doesn’t have to stop. Not now. Not ever. 

**Double Mountain Trouble is a full-length MFM menage romance with MF and MFM scenes. There is NO cheating, NO cliffhanger and a guaranteed HEA with plenty of steam. If you like alpha males, then you’re in for double the treat with this over-the-top mountain tale of filthy epic proportion.**

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia



No comments:

Post a Comment