Sunday 19 January 2020

Drawn Together


Drawn Together

Backstage Girls Book 3


I should stay away from both of them because I can't have either one.
But the chemistry is so hot I'm drawn to them like a moth to flame.

When Jasper Morris, the drop-dead gorgeous front man for Dangerous Testimony, the hottest rock band on the scene right now, calls me to book an appointment at my tattoo parlor, you'd think I would jump at the chance, right? Well, it's not that simple. Because Jasper is best friends and band mates with Dean, who also happens to be my ex.

Now, Dean plays the guitar for Dangerous Testimony but he used to play the role of the love of my life, not to mention the man who claimed my virginity. But I broke his heart, because I couldn't be the one to hold him back and stand in the way of his music career.

I know I shouldn't even be giving Jasper a tattoo since I let Dean go. But he talked me into it. I couldn't resist the urge to turn his body into my canvas. And now his six-pack abs and chiseled chest make me want to put it to use for even more than that.

Before long, I'm tangled up in the middle of the most twisted love triangle I could possibly imagine. Because it turns out there might be more than friendship between the band mates. It seems I'm not the only one wanting to enjoy Jasper's fine body. And that both of them want to enjoy mine.

Can I choose between them? Or will they choose each other and send me packing? I can't help but wish the three of us could just blend together in perfect harmony, with the two of them together playing my body like an instrument. And playing each other's, too.

It's not permanent 'til it's set in ink.
Maybe this sketch of the future I've dreamed up isn't so far off.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 


Backstage Girls  Series 

Book 1 / Book 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment