Saturday 31 July 2021

Secret Love


Secret Love


 Read three hot billionaire small town love stories in one heartwarming boxset! Alpha protectors, fake fiancés, and accidental babies are sure to keep you up all night with irresistible page turning action. 


Books Included:
Marrying My Best Friend’s Sister
My best friend’s sister hates my guts.
So marrying her would have been the last thing on my mind,
but I did so anyway.

You know what? I have other things to worry about.
Like snagging the CEO job at Tech Dyne.

Unluckily for me, my reputation is a bit well…wild.
Yeah I belonged to a motorcycle gang in my very wasted, long past, youth.

But you know,
sometimes things don’t turn out like you expected…
and the past doesn’t stay dead.


Boss’s Accidental Baby
Turns out my new dreamboat chef boss is my brother’s best friend.
My mind wants to keep it professional,
but my body says otherwise.
And I sure AF wasn’t supposed to end up pregnant with his baby.

It’s all fun and games until we have a situation or two on our hands.
What will happen when my brother finds out?
Can this love survive the secret I’m carrying?
Or is happily ever after BS?


Billionaire’s Unexpected Baby
GQ good looks and a bazillion dollars –
Carter, my new charming hotel mogul boss.
When he expressed interest,
I knew I desperately needed to have a little fun.
But what if he finds out I’m pregnant with his baby?


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 






No comments:

Post a Comment