Monday 26 July 2021

Winning Emma


 

Winning Emma


The sneaky prick tricked me into seeing him again...

When I got the call asking me to be on a reality TV show as a race partner for a mysterious billionaire, I excitedly squealed, "Yes!"

Little did I know that I was saying yes to three weeks of torment next to Hunter Andrews, the man who shattered my heart into a million pieces. 

I signed a contract that I can’t get out of. I’m just going to put a titanium cage around my heart. Kind of like the metal that runs through my hip from the awful car accident after we broke up. 

But, it's hard keeping my guard up against Hunter when he protects me with those strong arms and takes care of me at every turn. 

The last time we broke up nearly killed me, literally. 

If I let it happen again, it would surely destroy me...


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 


No comments:

Post a Comment