Thursday 5 November 2020

Boss's Secret


 

Boss's Secret

Fake Love Rich Boss Series Book 1


My dream job, a playboy billionaire boss, a fake romance and the murder trial of the century… 
What could possibly go wrong? 

When I receive a job offer from Windsor Publishing - to work for my teenage crush - Oliver Windsor, and his wealthy family, I know it must be too good to be true. The Windsors, well known for making controversial headlines, should be a PR rep’s dream job. 

So long as Oliver’s intensely good looks and persuasive lips do not keep me from acting professionally. I’m sure I can keep these distractions at bay - until he gets too close and I feel my heart start palpitating and body firing up.

But, it’s not until I find out that Oliver’s father is on trial for murder, that this dream job turns into a nightmare. Painting this family in a good light gets more challenging by the minute as more and more scandalous behavior is revealed. 

I think I have it all under control, until I start sleeping with Oliver. 

And then, a surprise confession from him changes my entire life - leaving me with no idea how I’m going to manage. 

 Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment