Thursday 12 November 2020

Suds and Sam, The Full Series


 

Suds and Sam, The Full Series

My partner's a walking, talking, danger-magnet

She says I don't take her career as seriously as she'd like but hear me out. A private dick in Brooklyn? That takes balls, so to speak and it's my job to keep her safe, even if I have to text her every damn minute of every damn day.

"You make it sound like I purposefully taunted a murderer."
"You did."
"I swear I never meant to send the email."
"Let me read the headline... Local Lady Dick Says FU to Serial Strangler."
"It was meant to be a joke. Blame Cat. She jumped on the computer."

And so it goes...

Contained in this series:
~Suds & Sam Book 1
~A Suds & Sam Christmas
~Suds & Sam For Hire
~The Dead Gigolo Caper
~Fried Cal
~Suds and Sam Go Viral
~Suds and Sam on the Lam
~There's No Such Thing as Witches

Warning:High heat and side-splitting laughs. May be addicting.

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment