Saturday 7 November 2020

To Protect And Con

 


To Protect And Con

COMPLETE BOXED SET! 

To Protect and Con contains the books Promise To Protect and White Lies


Promise To Protect

We're working together on a college class project involving relationships and survival, but my best friend's sister is making it very hard for me to keep up my end of the deal.

Shane

I’m out of the Marines now and trying to fulfill the promise I made to my best friend, David.

His sister and I share a past history, and that lingering physical attraction could make this promise difficult to keep.

Plus, her crazy behavior keeps reminding me of David... making this all even harder.

Emma

After the loss of my brother, I'm trying to exist in a world where there’s no pain because I can’t attach myself to anything or anyone. 

I’ve learned that attachment leads to loss, and I don’t intend to learn the same lesson twice.

My plan seems to be working… until Shane starts coming around.

..

White Lies

In a world where every look, every word, and every touch could be part of the deception, Hannah and Brian find out there are no white lies— there’s only the con.

He’s my brother’s best friend, full of himself, and he needs my help to make his next con look legit.

Brian is out of the Marines now and trying to survive... con after con.

But this time his con is personal. Very personal.

And now I need Brian’s help too. That lie I planted on my folks needs some more fertilizer, and Brian’s just the one to spread it around...

He needs my help as much as I need his, but will seduction and my innocence get the best of him this time?

Amazon.com

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment