Wednesday 11 September 2019

Binding His Virgin


Binding His Virgin

Club Lush Book 1

I'll claim her as my own. But for one night or forever?

As a very rich man, I know what I like and take what I want.
Innocent, obedient girls, especially virgins, make me hard.
After spending nights at Club Lush, I finally find my perfect woman.
Melissa is curvy, submissive and oh so innocent.
I overhear her friends say it's her twenty-first birthday.
I know I have to give her a very big present.
But first, I make her prove that she deserves everything I have to offer.
I steal her first kiss, tie her up, and relish when she calls me sir.
Then I take her home, to experience every one of her other firsts together.

But maybe this is a first for me, too. Because I don't want to let her go.

Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment