Sunday 8 September 2019

Mountain Man’s Curvy Love

Mountain Man’s Curvy Love

Mountain Curves Book 1


Lyla:

I've been hired by Xander Sarantos' family
to bring him back to civilization.
But when I meet Xander
on his Mountain,
everything changes.
I want this freedom,
this life on the mountain,
and this hot mountain man
who wants to make me his.
Can I find a way
to stay with Xander forever?
And just how hot
can things get on this mountain anyway?

Xander:

A curvy Goddess has been sent
to lure me back to society.
But I'll never leave Devil's Back mountain.
Instead, I'll find a way to convince Lyla
to stay here with me
and be my mountain bride.
I'll make her mine,
protect her always,
and give her the family
she's always wanted.
This will no longer be my mountain.
It will be ours. 

Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment