Wednesday 17 June 2020

Falling For Kevin

Falling For Kevin

Alpha Billionaire Secret Club Book 5


Falling For Kevin : An Alpha Billionaire & BBW Short and Steamy Story  
Janet
All my life, I had to fend for myself. And I didn’t deal with coincidences. Meeting Kevin was definitely a coincidence—something that never should have happened. But, unknown to me, that fateful moment led to something greater, something better than anything I’d ever experienced before. True, wholesome love. 
Kevin
Ever met a workaholic like me? I don’t think so. I was the kind of guy who only thought about my business, until it indirectly led me to her. The first meeting was not pleasant. But then it led to the second… and the third… until that fateful moment when I realized that fate had played a smart one on me. I was already under the spell of love. 

This is a sweet, steamy, short story. Happy ending guaranteed. No cliffhangers. 'Falling For Kevin' is the fifth book in the Alpha Billionaire Secret Club Series and can be read as a standalone story. If you love short romances with insta love, hot love scenes, and a strong alpha men, then this one is for you.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 



Alpha Billionaire Secret Club Series 

Book 1 / Book 2 / Book 3 / Book 4



No comments:

Post a Comment