Sunday 21 June 2020

The Red Zone


The Red Zone

My heart races.
I can't breathe. 
My lungs burn. 
My body is on fire.

Is the best night of my life? Or the worst?

I'm tired of living a dead end existence. Plugging away at the hopeless pursuit of my Master's Degree. Living at home with my parents, feeling like I'll never break free from the confines of my hometown. 

But then I get invited to a party. A Super Bowl party. 
A very special Super Bowl party...

This party is being thrown at the house of none other than star quarterback and Super Bowl champion Luc Stalworth–
who also just happens to be my best friend's older brother, and on whom I've had a secret crush ever since I was a teenager...

The two of us haven't seen each other for years, but sparks suddenly fly between us that night at the party. We talk, and laugh, and flirt– and to my sweet, sweet surprise, I end up in his bed... 

Up until that point, it really is the most amazing night of my life. 

And then the kidnapping happens... 

Two men break into Luc's mansion in the middle of the night and steal me away. I wake up tied to a chair in the middle of a dingy warehouse with no clue as to what the hell is going on. 

All I know is that I'm in serious danger, and that my quarterback hookup is the only person in the world who can possibly save me.

But will he get to me in time? Or will his hidden checkered past plunge me even further into hell than I already am?

Amazon.com

UK / Canada / Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment