Monday 15 June 2020

Sing for Love


SING FOR LOVE

A Billionaire Studio Executive Meets a Curvy Younger Artist

Hidden Star Book 1


From Amazon's Best Seller in Women's Short Stories and One-Hour Romance Short Reads.
"I need him. He wants me. Why not make both our dreams come true?"


LACIE
Everyone in L.A. wants something. I want a music career. Until that happens, I’ll tend bar and keep my eyes open for a great opportunity. Lucky for me, I don’t have to wait long for the perfect opportunity presents itself.



DAMEN
Life as a high-powered studio executive is perfect. I have more money, power, and prestige than I know what to do with. But a night out at the local watering hole introduces me to a curvaceous beauty who makes me want her more than anything. Turns out, this life is better than I thought.

Two people. Two very different goals. One chance to get it right. How much are they willing to risk to get what they want?

INSTA LOVE Short Romance with Alpha man and Curvy girl.  Why stop at this story? Check out other books in Hidden Series!

Amazon.com

UK / Canada / Australia 



Hidden Star Series 

Book 2 / Book 3

No comments:

Post a Comment