Thursday 4 June 2020

Second Chance Fake Mate Protector Daddies

Second Chance Fake Mate Protector Daddies

Alpha Dragon Club



Being a CEO and a dragon has its perks.
I always get what I want.

But there’s something I can’t change on my own. 
My bad boy image. 
I need to look more responsible in front of the media. 
That where Nicole comes in. 
She’s a dragon shifter just like I am. 
But she’s also my employee. 
Perhaps asking her to be my fake girlfriend was a bad idea. 
Not a second goes by when I don’t obsess over her.
Turns out, I have to shed my bad boy image for real.
Not just for the media but also for her.
She’s pregnant and I have to be her mate. 
Is it too late to convince her to be my partner forever?


I had just escaped the hell of prison when I met her. 

I don’t regret having to go behind bars. 
It happened the night I was protecting other dragon shifters., 
Dana is a shifter herself. 
She’s got a dark past just like I do.
We’re suited for each other. She might be my soulmate. 
But I can never give her the thing she wants most. 
Love. 
I lost my humanity in prison. 
Will Dana be the woman to bring it back?


Wanting my best friend is wrong. 
But Sierra is the only woman I’ve ever loved.

It might be too late to claim her now.
She’s back in town and a new dragon is showing interest in her. 
Edward is everything I’m not. 
He doesn’t have the same bad boy image that I do. 
I need to make Sierra trust me. 
I have to make her see the sheer need I have for her. 
It’s the only way I’ll win her over. 
And I’ll do whatever it takes to push Edward out of the way. 


I’m in love with a woman who I’ve been hired to kill in cold blood. 

How did I even get here?
It all started when I was left on the streets as an orphaned dragon shifter. 
Darryl took me in, and I’ve been doing his dirty work ever since. 
This is the last job he’s asked me to take care of. 
I didn’t think much of it until I met my target. 
Laura is beautiful. She’s mother to a lovely little girl. 
Killing her would also kill my soul. 
It would break my heart. 
Can I go through with it? 
Or will I risk losing Daryl — the only family I’ve ever known?


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment