Wednesday 24 June 2020

Legal Angel

Legal Angel

Alpha Agency Protectors Book 9


❤Derek was tragically widowed and has a tough time letting anyone in. But can he keep his feelings in check from the gorgeous attorney he needs to protect?❤ 

Derek: 
After losing my wife and kids in a terrible car wreck while I was deployed, I don’t let anyone close to me anymore. I can’t stand the thought of ever feeling that much pain again. Then I get assigned a mission to protect an attorney that has taken on the notorious Italian Mafia and plans to put them behind bars. What I didn’t expect was how she makes me feel. This can’t be real, can it? I never thought I’d have feelings for anyone except my wife. 

Amber: 
I love what I do. I put the bad guys away. My ambition may get me in trouble since I’m trying to prove just how tough on crime I can be. I have a rock solid case against Dorian, the leader of the Silver Tongues and many of his guys. I have enough evidence to lock them up and throw away the key. I just hope to live long enough to make this dream happen.



No comments:

Post a Comment