Saturday 13 June 2020

We're Just Pretending

We're Just Pretending

Big Fat Lie Book 3


He’s so cocky to think that he can get away with anything. 
Scratching my car. 
Being so damn hot and hard to resist. 
…and being a fake husband that’s impossible to not fall in love with.

Gavin is too much to handle. 
Who damages someone’s car and then offers to buy them a new one?
That’s exactly what he did to me. 
The man has some deep pockets and an ego the size of a mountain. 
But he’s also the solution to my biggest problem. 
I need to access to my mother’s estate that she left for me. 
The only condition? 
I need to be married. 
And I have two months to put on that veil and play wife. 

My first thought to do this with is the same man who just bought me a sports car. 
Gavin has a good heart. 
But will his heart belong in this fake marriage?

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia  



Big Fat Lie Series 

Book 1 / Book 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment