Wednesday 16 September 2020

Engaging With The Enemy

Engaging With The Enemy


Joslyn Nichols has no intention of getting into another relationship, which is good because the hot guy who asked her out is known to be a hookups-only kind of a guy. Right?

Joslyn Nichols:

I thought I’d spend the rest of my life in Tokyo. I was in love with the city, the culture, the style. I liked the idea of big city life. But the reality was cold and lonely.
I needed a change. I needed more space to breathe.
So when I got the chance to move South of Houston for a full-time job with better pay, I broke up with my boyfriend and took it. Relationships are overrated anyway.
What I didn’t know was that the little town of Fort Balerno was home to a tall, strong Marine named Tyler Wright. I’d never felt like I needed a man. Until now. Oops.

Tyler Wright:

How many men do you know who get to spend all day playing in dirt and getting a tan? That's what I always told people when they asked about my job as a soil scientist in Fort Balerno, Texas.
I came here when I joined the Marine Reserve, and I continued to serve two weekends out of the month and a two-week stint every year. I had a good job, great friends, and a decent dating life.
Sure, most of the women just wanted someone to buy them dinner and gifts, and didn’t give two hoots about who I was. But overall, life was good. And then I met Joslyn Nichols, and I found out exactly what I’d been missing.

Amazon

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment