Saturday 5 September 2020

Your Captivating Love


Your Captivating Love

The Bennett Family Book 2


Everyone knows my priorities. Logan Bennett, loyal to my family and my company. And that’s all.

No time for love. No desire for it. Not since my failed engagement. I’m done with romance.

Then Nadine Hawthorne waltzes into my life as though she has no idea she’s turning everything upside down. She’s all, “oh, I’m focusing on my clothing company,” and “I can’t afford distractions,” as though she isn’t distracting me from focusing on anything but her.

She’s sexy, she’s captivating. She doesn’t believe in love either.

Clearly, the best way to get each other out of our systems would be to have a brief fling. We’re on the same page about love, after all. Being together is addicting… even if I am suspicious that my family is scheming about us.

Our attraction is fiery, and our connection is undeniable. I’m winning her over, and vice versa. What started as a flirtation is soon spiraling into much more than either of us are prepared for. So when a mistake threatens to tear us apart, will we have the strength to hold on?

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 


No comments:

Post a Comment