Saturday 29 June 2019

Cherishing His Fake Fiancée


Cherishing His Fake Fiancée



Fake It Until You Make It.....I Guess It's Easier Said than Done.

Gayle Nash was my one-way ticket to a career.


I can't believe I had never thought of it sooner.

With him by my side, I'd have all the advantages to help me succeed as a sports journalist.
And maybe some people won't like that I slept my way to the top.
But let's get one thing straight here: I only slept with the major league baseball player after he gave me the ring.


Was it amazing? Yes.



Did I wish it meant something more than it did? Also yes.

Because while this engagement of ours might be fake, my feeling for him weren't.
But how was I supposed to tell him as much when there was another girl in the picture?
And that girl wasn't me.
So, what am I supposed to do when I want to transform a fake engagement into a real one?
And would Gayle ever see me as more than the girl next door?



* No cliff-hanger, No cheating and Guaranteed HEA (Happily ever after). This is a stand-Alone in the Cherishing His Love Series**

Amazon / Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment