Thursday 20 June 2019

Hard Rock Love


Hard Rock Love

"Everyone Deserves A Second-Second Chance…Right?"




My heart was aching for her:



Lillian.
The one love from my childhood. 
The one that broke my heart.
The one that left me miserable, broken.



But I know who's to blame…
I know who destroyed my chance for happiness.



The so-called Rockstar
Second string singer.
Professional slacker.
Ash.



He doesn’t realize how lucky he is to have her. 
He’ll never love her like I do. 



He’s playing with her heart 
Like he’s playing with his cheap instruments
But he’s not fooling anyone.



I will win her back.
I will show her his true self.
I will save her from him.



He’s always got his groupies to run to. 



I need to make her see the mistake we’ve made. 



Will you choose true love or will you always fall into the hands of undeserving men… and women?

Amazon / Amazon.co.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment