Saturday 29 June 2019

The Irresistible Billionaires League

The Irresistible Billionaires League 



 I’ve often heard the saying that “words are just wind”.

But what if you happen to stumble upon someone who can use those same words to take you to another level romantically?


I never would have thought written words would have been so powerful.

That’s until I encountered someone who used those very same words to blow me away and awakes a side of me that that I thought was dormant for a long, long, long time.

A side of me that only one man was capable of awakening.

Making my imagination go wild.

Causing my toes to curl.


And the best part…..Whisking me away from the present moment into a place where awesome romantic fantasy feels like an epic reality.

The only problem is that I never (or at least I think I did not) met the person who crafted those beautiful words into a romantic symphony and sends them with his assistant inside those returned library books.

Now, he would like to meet me.

Is it worth finding out who is this admirer? And am I ready to experience this unfolding mystery?

I guess it’s only one way to find out…

This is a complete series of stand-Alone books with No cliff-hanger, No cheating and guaranteed happily ever after (HEA).


Amazon / Amazon.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment