Thursday 20 June 2019

Enemy to Lover


Enemy to Lover

3-Book Second Chance Romance Novella Collection



Last month Devon was the obnoxious prick I should’ve hated.
Now, I’m carrying his baby and he’s the only one who can protect me…


We were both in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Strangers who caught each other in our worst moment.

He was a hardened and damaged single dad just trying to do whatever it takes to provide for his daughter.

And now he’s the only one who knows my secret and can protect me.

That night we met he was arrogant, obnoxious and cocky… the type of guy I despise.
But the heated way he looks at me, his eyes tracing my curves,
I can feel he wants to claim me as his own.

The chemistry between us is undeniable.
My head says “No”, but my body and heart have a different plan…

And now I’m accidentally pregnant.
What’ll happen when he finds out he’s the father?

“Enemy to Lover” is a 3-book contemporary romance novella collection containing the following titles:

Single Dad Protector
Infantry: Military Secret Baby Romance
Eligible Receiver: Second Chance Sports Romance

Amazon / Amazon.co.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment