Friday 28 June 2019

Seduced by the Billionaire


Seduced by the Billionaire



It started with a chance meeting and a one-night stand. How did I end up a billionaire’s fake fiancé?


I’ve met a lot of people since moving to New York, but I never saw him coming.
Mason Armstrong. He was a sex god in a five-thousand-dollar suit.
Handsome and domineering, he rocked my world more than once that night.
But, the morning, after he introduced me to his dad as his fiancé.
I don’t even know this guy!
I can’t believe I agreed to go along with this, but the promise of an obscene amount of money and a few more rounds between the sheets will make a girl do crazy things.
He’s made it clear that the romance is fake.
This is just business…and a little pleasure.
Right? 

Can I play my part and walk away in the end without losing my heart? Or am I doomed to fall for this big-city billionaire?


No comments:

Post a Comment