Thursday 28 May 2020

Forbidden Mistake


Forbidden Mistake

Forbidden Saga Book 1


WELCOME TO THE FORBIDDEN SAGA

Five scorching hot bestselling books in one boxset!

These are stories about forbidden billionaires, hot single dads, pretend relationships, second chances, and more!

Ex-Lover New Boss - I used to date my billionaire boss. He's also my brother's best friend, and the hottest single dad alive. He's the devil that has me under his spell and I'm determined to not give into his charms... again. 

Best Friend Hot Roommate - Moving in with my best friend was the worst idea ever. He's a billionaire, and I'm a cautious single mom. Our plan to keep our hands off each other will go down in flames. And then, there will more more drama than I'm prepared for. 

Single Dad Fake FiancĂ© - He's a hot single dad, and I'm a hot mess. My sister has been with him, with makes him utterly forbidden and totally off limits. But when he asked for a huge favor, I recklessly said yes. Now, I have to live with the consequences. 

Brother’s Best Friend - He's a pro football player and my brother's best friend. I wouldn't dare to sneakily hook up with a guy when my overprotective brother was around. We're just a disaster waiting to happen, aren't we? 

Another Shot - I've spent years hating on my ex, and now he's my neighbor. My rich neighbor. We couldn't be more different, and his plans for me could either lead to a steamy second chance... or a major heartbreak. 

These books are steamy, scandalous, and everything in between. Each one has an HEA and absolutely no cliffhangers. Sit back, relax, and enjoy all the forbidden love!

US UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment