Saturday 16 May 2020

The Princess and The SEAL


The Princess and The SEAL

Heroes Ever After Book 3


She’s a Princess and I’m a Frogman. If I kiss her, I’ll turn into a Prince.


A love affair. Two weeks in Normandy.

She’s a classy Princess, I’m a dirty SEAL.

She’s been promised to another man, I’m married to the Teams.

She’s willing to enter a loveless marriage for her country, I’m willing to die for mine.

Until I fall in love with her.

Nothing will stop me from making her mine. Centuries ago, I would’ve killed my enemies in battle, claimed her as my prize, and been crowned king. Who says I can’t turn back the hand of time? I’m a SEAL, the ultimate warrior. No one will stop me from getting what I want.

And I want this princess.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 



Heroes Ever After Series 

Book 1 / Book 2

No comments:

Post a Comment