Sunday 3 May 2020

Untamed Desire Alpha Handyman


Untamed Desire Alpha Handyman


Louisa's Confessions is a steamy, novella-length standalone with a strong, curvy woman, and a sexy alpha hero. It is the second in the Untamed Desire series.


Louisa
Having been burned by love, the only thing I know how to do is to focus on my job as a physiotherapist. Underneath my bubbly personality lies a deep longing to be desired and loved. 
Enter Casper - my new client. He is dashingly handsome, strong and incredibly sexy. Being his therapist, I shouldn't notice. But not only do I notice, I am 100% drawn to him. 
Love has hurt me and taught me to take care of myself. I trust Casper with my treatments, but the question is - can  I also trust him with my heart?
 
Casper
Women have never played a big part in my life. I have been physically attracted to many young ladies, but I have never felt the need to let any of them into my life for real. I have had too much going on for me to allow myself to be distracted by a female. 
Until the second I laid my eyes on Louisa. 
She has the body of a goddess, the gentle hands of an angel and the heart of a saint. All wrapped in the frame of a strong, sexy woman.
But Louisa keeps her heart guarded. I want to take her to bed and be her guardian at the same time. I have to have her.
But how do I win her over? Can a broken woman learn to trust again?


Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 


No comments:

Post a Comment