Tuesday 12 May 2020

Mr. Big Shot



Mr. Big Shot

Kinda Cocky Book 1


I should have never asked him out. 
But don’t judge me. 
It was a dare.

He looked hot at the nightclub, even though he stuck out like a sore thumb in a perfectly tailored suit. 

Long story short – He said no when I asked him out. 
Well, screw you, Mr. Big Shot. 

That turned us from strangers to enemies pretty quickly. 
And then… I applied for a new job. 
It was a secretarial position.
Nothing fancy.
And definitely not at a firm that he owned.
Of course, I forgot that Mr. Big Shot does, in fact, own half of Las Vegas.

So, now here I am…
Standing in front of my worst enemy with a resumé in hand.
He gives me a smirk and checks me out.
And his next words will determine my fate.
You think I’ll get the job?

Curl up in bed and enjoy this fun standalone romance with no cheating, no cliffhangers, and a satisfying happily ever after! 

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia  


No comments:

Post a Comment