Sunday 17 January 2021

Bear’s MC: Paranormal Biker Romance Collection

 

Bear’s MC

 Paranormal Biker Romance Collection


These Bikers Are Taking Me On The Ride Of My Life

Get this hot collection of Paranormal Biker Romances.

In this collection you will find:

Bear Strength
I want nothing to do with these bikers, but wants are one thing, and reality is something else.
The new town my son and I move to is ruled by a biker gang of bear shifters.
Their leader and two other bikers find their way into our lives.
Once they’re in I don’t want them to leave.

Protected by the MC
I’m a small-town girl, who now has three hot bear shifters worshiping me.
I get kidnapped when I go to the big city, but somehow manage to escape.
The biker gang of bear shifters that rescue me are rough around the edges but they’re so hot.
They’re now my sexy guardians who would do anything for me.

Bear Outlaws
There's something sexy about Frank Saunders, but he's my patient, a criminal, and a bear shifter.
I should have the strength and sense to resist temptation.
But a flattering mating proposal, a promise of protection, and triplet hotties to fulfill my every fantasy.
Now I have to choose between the safe and familiar, and the intoxicating adventure that awaits.


Bear’s MC is a collection of standalone paranormal biker romances by Lilly Wilder with a HEA and NO cheating!


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment