Thursday 14 January 2021

Owned by The Beast

 


Owned by The Beast


People pay me well to take care of their problems.

I make it fast…unless they pay me to make it brutal. 


I wanted nothing. 

I came from nothing

Blood and bare-knuckle fights in South Boston. 

I owe my life to one man…a man who dragged me from the hell I was in.

He gave me purpose and taught me to kill.

A skill I’ve used well. 

That’s when I saw her. 

Aria.

The mistress to my target.

Cowering on the pavement with blood in her hair. Blood I spilled. 

I do the only thing I can…the only thing that cold, dead thing in my chest allows. 

I take her and run.

Only those I work for, the Outfit is in turmoil and in taking her I might’ve become a target myself. 

The harder I fall for her, the more desperate I become. 

I don’t want nothing anymore. 

I want her. Safe. Alive. 
And I’ll kill anyone who comes. 
Don’t care if she hates me down to her pink painted toes, 

She’s mine now. Whatever the cost…

Scroll up and click the buy button now, if you dare...


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment