Saturday 9 January 2021

Mr. Hired Boss

 


Mr. Hired Boss


When I end up bringing the wrong guy home to mummy and daddy... 
#FML 

I met him right when I swore men off forever.
And proposed to him right there and then.
Pretend to be my boyfriend for the weekend.
And walk away with a bundle of cash.

It was the perfect plan with the perfect man.
He was Greek God Level Gorgeous and absolutely charming.
Plus what made him the one... he was gay.
That would equal zero drama,
And zero worries about sharing my bed with a stranger.

See what I mean by all-round perfect.
The absolute perfect guy to bring home to my parents for my sister’s wedding,
And thwart their crazy plans of getting me hooked up with someone else.

Except... my fake boyfriend does not feel so fake anymore.
His hot gazes are weak-knees triggers.
His every touch is total dynamite.
And his kisses... they are explosive.
It's not supposed to go like that.
This is most definitely not what I hired him to do!

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment