Tuesday 26 January 2021

Untamed

 


Untamed


There are a lot of things I don’t want in life
★ Being without a home.
★ Sharing custody of my four-year-old with my ex.
★ And anything to do with Barnabas Gritt, AKA Springs Falls Casanova, and my daughter’s favorite person in the world.
Of course, he has to be a superhero and save me from being homeless.
And of course, I’m expected to fall for him the same way everyone else does. 
But I won’t go down without a fight—maybe only with a few kisses.

***

I don’t make promises, not anymore.
Most women in town know the deal and enjoy what I have to offer. 
No complaints.
Only stuck-up Avery judges me for it. 
But when she blurts out that we’re together when we obviously aren’t, she opens the door to a possibility neither of us is ready to explore.
And if her daughter already has me under her spell, it only takes me one kiss, to fall hard for the last person I expected.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment