Sunday 31 January 2021

Broken Knights

 


Broken Knights


Senior year is supposed to be your best year of high school. Hanging out with friends, going to parties, and if you’re lucky enough, spending time with your first love.
Yeah, I’ve never had luck on my side.
It’s only a few months into my senior year and my life is hell. Literally. I’ve dealt with being kidnapped and threatened, along with the people that I love. It’s becoming too much for me and I feel it’s all my fault. I can’t handle anyone being in danger because of me. So I do the only thing I can think of… pull away from everyone.
I don’t know what to do and the year has just begun.
My Knights and I have become broken.
The Princesses begin their role of ruling the school the moment an old enemy arrives.. Then the letters start to arrive again… My Sweetheart.

This book is the second in the series and ends in a cliffhanger. It is a fast burn RH. It contains extremely high sexual content. It also contains some content such as cheating, kidnapping and violence that may cause triggers for some. Due to content it may not be suitable for everyone.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment