Sunday 17 January 2021

Kindled

 


Kindled


Second chances. Impossible odds.

Nicholas Dragov, a principal dancer with the American Ballet Theatre, is the bad boy of ballet. On stage, his grand jeté defies the laws of physics and gravity. Off stage, he lavishes money on fast cars and fast women. His small-town roots are abandoned in the past, until a career-ending injury traps him back home, in the care of the woman whose heart he broke…

Me.


I was Nicholas’s first dance partner, but he alone made it onto the world stage. In the eight years since we’ve seen each other, I married, became pregnant, a widow, and a mother. 

Now, Nicholas is home, his beautiful body broken, and his attitude darker and deeper than a volcanic crater. I know how to work with sports injuries, but no amount of training or professionalism can help me endure the man who abandoned me when I needed him most.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment