Saturday 16 January 2021

Rebound with the Cowboy

 


Rebound with the Cowboy


What do you do when your fiancée calls off the wedding? Pack up and move to a small town to start again. That’s exactly what I did. Then I met my neighbor. Dean McCain. His eyes were a blue grey like clouds during a thunderstorm. He was hot, in a way that was almost distracting to me. It was too bad the only things out of his mouth, besides his name, so far were rude. Besides, my heart has been burnt and I have sworn off men. No amount of his charm and good looks will make me change my decision. But my bruised heart seems to have missed the memo.

WARNING: This eBook contains mature language and content intended for 18+ readers only!
A standalone romance novel ending Happily Ever After and unlimited reading with Kindle Unlimited!


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment