Monday 18 January 2021

Sophie Corrupted

 


Sophie Corrupted


I humiliated myself for a man of power and influence.

I did everything he asked.
A man like him demands nothing less.
I’ve craved his protection for years.
I let him slip away once, but he gave me a second chance.
And so, to impress him, I made myself his willing plaything.
I embarrassed myself for his amusement.
Debased myself for his pleasure.
Night after night, I gave him everything.
More than any other woman could.
I was sure he was going to chose me,
Make me his,
Instead, he rejected me.
He said that I disgusted him.
Have I messed things up beyond repair?
What if I could erase the past and start from zero? 
Come back into his life as someone new, 
Innocent and uncorrupted, 
What would I do differently?


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment