Tuesday 26 January 2021

One Wild Weekend With Jagger

 


One Wild Weekend With Jagger


Valentines' Day is about to get wild...

As an independent cybersecurity consultant, it’s my job to find gaps in security systems before the real hackers can get in.

I’ve worked my ass off to get to where I am, and other than a teensy tiny problem of losing my temper with stupid people, I can generally handle whatever sh*t comes my way.

But one lousy blind date with a dick who’s holding a grudge, and I need to lay low until he cools off.

So, when I get a call about a potential data breach at a wildlife reserve, I jump at the chance to help catch a poacher in Oregon.

Knowing there is a security expert already on site should make my job easier, not harder.

But Jagger is a former member of The Endangered Species Protection Agency and not only is he as badass as they come he has a serious problem with my involvement.

I’m not about to make concessions for an ex-soldier with an axe to grind, but my reputation is on the line, so out of necessity, I invite Jagger to talk strategy over dinner.

And if it were any other night than Valentines’, it would have been just a business meeting.

But one complimentary bottle of very nice wine from the sweet old restaurant manager, and my strategic meeting with Jagger winds up more than a little complicated.

And when we’re forced to spend the weekend in an isolated hut setting a trap for the poacher, complicated becomes dangerous...


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment