Tuesday 9 June 2020

Mark My Spot


Mark My Spot

Alpha Hooked Romance Book 1


Emily
My goal is to work as a legal administrative assistant while still painting,
build up my repertoire until I could have something more than one painting
to have in my galleries.
Painting is what I want to do and I'm witty, focused, and driven to achieve
it.
But I couldn’t do that if I was drooling all over my boss. My terribly sexy
boss that I would love to drool over. Oh, my god. Stop!
Mark
It was just a normal morning routine and another boring day at my father's
law firm. Until I stepped through the company's double doors. She was the
first thing I noticed. Her long golden hair and her soft, supple curves that
the dress stretched hungrily around her waist and flared slightly over her
hips. Oh, she's a beauty and I have to have her.
I'm hooked!

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 



Alpha Hooked Romance Series 

Book 2 / Book 3

No comments:

Post a Comment