Saturday 20 June 2020

Mr. Richard

Mr. Richard

An Alpha Male Curvy Woman Romance

Sweet Desires, Book 1


Ellen
I’ve never been the type to catch a man’s eye.
But when I saw James looking at me as I stepped into that interview room, I realized I was floored.
Was there really a chance for a curvy girl like me?
He says he sees me for my skills, but I know his eyes kept darting over to my backside. Is this for real?

James
From the moment I saw Ellen, I couldn’t believe it.
I wanted her.
Those alluring curves, that banging body. But I had to keep a professional image. After all, I was the CEO of a company.
But sometimes the head cheese likes to act out a little, and I’m definitely the type who loves to act out.

A Sweet & Steamy Short Story insta-love romance with an alpha male and curvy woman.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment