Saturday 20 June 2020

Owning Victoria

Owning Victoria

Devils Riot MC: Originals Book 2


Victoria

I was lucky enough to have escaped a world where I was viewed as nothing but a possession, a toy, a little plaything. Only, two years later I found myself owned by a man who made my heart beat from the very moment I met him. 

There's just one problem-- he doesn't feel the same way. I'm merely someone he can push around and give orders to.

I hoped for so long he'd change, but he didn't. So, I ran. I ran to the farthest edge of the Earth to escape all the pain, but he found me. He wrapped his arms around me and vowed that things would be different between the two of us. But, will they? I haven't told him everything and I worry he and his club can't handle the demons from my past. 

My demons want more than just me now, but to get what they want, they'll need me dead. 

Nothing in this world comes without a price. 

I only wonder if the price we pay will be worth it.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 



Devils Riot MC: Originals Series 

Book 1

No comments:

Post a Comment