Thursday 11 June 2020

My Cocky Protector


My Cocky Protector


Rockstar Protector Book 1



I know it’s wrong to desire my bodyguard at a time like this. 
Especially when my fiancé was just murdered in cold blood at my concert.

I had everything a girl could want.
I had all the fame, fortune and money in the world.
I was engaged to bad boy rock star Jon Prinz.
Together, we owned the world.
But my fiancé was no angel.
He was a cheater and had many addictions.
Not to mention money. Too much of it.
And with that, comes enemies.

Held up in my mansion until things blow over, my protector and I have no choice but to get closer. 
I should be grieving, but he’s just so damn strong.
And did I mention real easy on the eyes?

As the police weren’t coming up with any good leads, my hot bodyguard and I take matters into our own hands.
The murderer needs to be found.
Someone may be after me too. 

Noah Jesensky is the rugged man that protects me, and he stands between the killer and absolute chaos…


Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 



Rockstar Protector Series 

Book 2 / Book 3 / Box Set


No comments:

Post a Comment