Monday, 15 June 2020

Sing for Love


SING FOR LOVE

A Billionaire Studio Executive Meets a Curvy Younger Artist

Hidden Star Book 1


From Amazon's Best Seller in Women's Short Stories and One-Hour Romance Short Reads.
"I need him. He wants me. Why not make both our dreams come true?"


LACIE
Everyone in L.A. wants something. I want a music career. Until that happens, I’ll tend bar and keep my eyes open for a great opportunity. Lucky for me, I don’t have to wait long for the perfect opportunity presents itself.



DAMEN
Life as a high-powered studio executive is perfect. I have more money, power, and prestige than I know what to do with. But a night out at the local watering hole introduces me to a curvaceous beauty who makes me want her more than anything. Turns out, this life is better than I thought.

Two people. Two very different goals. One chance to get it right. How much are they willing to risk to get what they want?

✓ INSTA LOVE Short Romance with Alpha man and Curvy girl.  Why stop at this story? Check out other books in Hidden Series!

Amazon.com

UK / Canada / Australia 



Hidden Star Series 

Book 2 / Book 3

No comments:

Post a Comment