Saturday 6 June 2020

My Billionaire Rival

My Billionaire Rival

God, I hate that guy. 

Jared is competitive, mean, torturous. 
He’s also the guy I have a crush on.

But don’t judge me. 
It didn’t happen overnight.
In fact, I hated him throughout college. 
And now, I hate him for landing a position that I desperately wanted.
Only because his rich father is the CEO of the firm. 
The same firm that has hired me as an employee whose job is to fetch people coffee. 

The worst part about my job, though? 
I get bossed around by my enemy. 

Tolerating Jared in the office is a nightmare. 
Resisting him is even harder. 
I could imagine this ending in a lot of different ways. 
But I never thought there would be a kiss involved. 
Not one kiss, but two. 
This peace between us seems too good to be true. 
It’s only a matter of time before everything comes crashing down.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment