Sunday 22 March 2020

Alpha Mountain Man

Alpha Mountain Man

Billionaire Lovers Book 2

Two broken hearts. 
One chance. 
Zero hope at a happily ever after. 

Kenneth took me by surprise. 
I didn’t think I’d run into a gorgeous mountain man in the mountains. 
But I did, and my world changed forever. 
Kenneth is rugged, strong, untamed.
His charming smile hides unspeakable grief. 
My life made sense when I met him. 
My own broken heart started to heal. 
Kenneth is all I want. 
But he isn’t what he seems. 
And now, fate is bringing us together in a new reality. 
A reality where I’ll see another side of him. 
I knew he was rich.
But there’s a billionaire behind his unkempt appearance.
Kenneth could be my prince charming. 
What if he is a slick and filthy rich man similar to my childhood crush?
Will he break my heart instead of making me his princess?

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 


Billionaire Lovers Series Book 1


No comments:

Post a Comment