Sunday 15 March 2020

Her Earth Mates

Her Earth Mates

Shifters Of The Elements Book 1


Stepping into the very large shoes my mother, Queen Omera, left behind was overwhelming. But you can’t escape what’s written in the stars.

With my three sisters off in search of their own fated circle of three mates, my journey begins. Duty drives me to the deep and mystical hidden home of my own ancestors, the Grizzly Shifters. 

As luck, and a little magic from beyond, might have it, my own three fated stars, Minco, Billy, and Yansa stand waiting for me. Their protection goes beyond the exterior, a connection forged in centuries of prophecy and a deep yearning that leads me beyond intuition or education.

But with the good always comes the bad. As I stand in the place my father once stood, staring out at my future, the fog begins to settle in, and I wonder whether my mates are for life, or if I was truly cursed from the start.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment