Saturday 7 March 2020

Executive's Pet

Executive's Pet


My boss is in charge, and I have to do whatever he wants.

The new boss at the company I work for is irresistible.
Lucky me- I'm assigned to show him around the office.
But all I can look at is his tall, muscular body.
And all I can picture is him taking my virginity.
Once we're alone, he tells me he wants me to be his pet.
I barely know what that means.
But with the way he looks at me, I know I can't say no.
Powerful and rich, this man is used to getting his way.
And he wants me in ways I've never imagined.
But I worry it's just a temporary game to him.
One that could have permanent negative consequences.
While he's tying me up, we could both be losing our jobs!
I can't help but feel he's falling for me, though.

Is this just a temporary forbidden office fling?
Or could it turn into our happily ever after?

Executive's Pet is a collection of three books in the His Pet series, which are standalone full length novels that can be read alone and in any order but are best enjoyed all together in this one box set.

Jamie Knight promises to always bring you a happy ever after filled with plenty of heat. And never any cheating or cliffhangers!

The books included in this collection are:
1. Secret Pet
2. Good Pet
3. Beloved Pet

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 


No comments:

Post a Comment