Wednesday 11 March 2020

His Forbidden Intern


His Forbidden Intern

ARGENN Billionaires Book 1


His Forbidden Intern – ARGENN Billionaires, Book 1
An Alpha Older Man, Curvy Younger Woman HEA Romance

Grace
When my so-called boyfriend dumps me on a date, the last thing I expect is an opportunity to intern at ARGENN—the asset management company where his older brother is the CFO.
I accept the offer, because I’m not about to let my bruised heart get in the way of my career. But I never expected Nathan Granger would take over my existence.
The man is too intense. Too handsome. Too possessive. Too everything.

I know what he wants from me. I’m innocent, not naïve. But, c’mon, he’s my ex’s brother and some lines aren’t meant to be crossed.

Nathan doesn’t seem to care. He goes after everything he wants with the force of a rampaging bull. And I’m the only acquisition on his radar.

Wish I could say I wasn’t interested. But that would be a lie.



Nathan

Craving my brother’s ex-girlfriend goes against the foundation of brotherhood. Of family. But at the same time, he chose to walk away. To break her heart and leave her unprotected.
What was I supposed to do? Turn a blind eye and let her go? Allow other men to sniff around and steal her away? Not a chance.
I wanted Grace Whitten on sight, but I respected the boundaries and stepped aside once. I won’t do it again.
I’m claiming my woman. Whatever the cost. Because the alternative doesn’t bear thinking about.

I guess it’s time I let her know.



His Forbidden Intern is a super-steamy, forbidden romance featuring an intense, over-the-top Alpha who’s obsessed with his curvy lady. I wouldn’t get in his way, y’all! If you adore sticky-sweet stories that pack a lot of heat, with large doses of insta-love, you won’t wanna miss this one. Grab a copy, find a secluded spot, and enjoy!
Xoxo Pippa

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment