Saturday 28 March 2020

Training His Virgin


Training His Virgin

Complete Club Lush Series Collection


I'll teach her how to please me. For tonight and forever.

As a billionaire, I'm used to getting what I want at Club Lush.
Innocent, obedient virgins are always mine for the taking there.
Things are getting old but then I meet curvy Melissa.
She's ready to submit to me, for her very first time.
It's her 21st birthday and I have the perfect gift for her.
But it's so big she might not be able to receive it.
I have to train her to deserve what I have to offer.
Soon, though, I'm deep into Melissa- and not just physically.
I never thought I was a one-woman kind of guy.
But now I want to tie her down in more ways than one.

Is this just for one night or am I hooked on her for good?

Training His Virgin is the complete collection of the Club Lush series of steamy romance novellas, which can be read on their own but are best enjoyed all together.

This box set also contains an exclusive, new, never before published story called Tying Down His Virgin, which is an extended epilogue to Melissa and Jake's story from Binding His Virgin.

Jamie Knight promises to always bring you a happy ever after filled with plenty of heat. And never any cheating or cliffhangers!

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment