Monday 9 March 2020

Hunting for Hannah


Hunting for Hannah

Alpha Recovery Book 1


An Older Alpha Man and Younger Curvy Woman Romance

Logan
I hunt people down for a living.
And I'm damn good at what I do.
But with Hannah, things are different.
I care less about bringing her into the law.
And more about making her mine. Forever.

Hannah
He says everyone calls him Tank. 
And I can see why. Logan's as big as one.
Too bad he's hunting me down on a warrant.
The biker turned bounty hunter makes me melt.
But he could never want someone like me, right?
I've got too much junk in the trunk. And trouble in my past.

Hunting for Hannah is the FIRST book in the interconnected Alpha Recovery Series
There are NO romance cliffhangers and a satisfying HEA in every book for each couple. 
Do you love a fast-paced, over-the-top, and sizzling romance with a sweet story?
This is the series for you...You'll love every OTT and 100% safe moment of these stories!

Come and meet ALL of the mouth-watering bounty hunters of Alpha Recovery. 

And the sassy women that they first track down and then vow to never let go...


Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia  

No comments:

Post a Comment