Monday 16 March 2020

The Heart Of You Boxset


The Heart Of You Boxset

The Heart Of You - Friends To Lovers Boxset

This Boxset consists of 3 Friends to lovers Books -The Starting Line, A Distant Spark, and The Hearts Desires.


He was my everything… until life came in the way. 

Jude and I have been friends for as long as I can remember. 
But he’s not just my best friend. 
We also competed together in an international dance event. 
Now, we’re continents apart and living completely separate lives. 
I didn’t expect myself to feel the love that I do for him. 
Coming in the way of his goals is the last thing I want to do.
But he’s constantly on my mind and in my fantasies.
Will I ever find the courage to tell him that I want him
as more than just a friend?
Or is this the end of an era for the both of us?


I might lose my best friend… and I’ve got a decision to make. 

My relationship with Jude is complicated. 
We both know that we’re more than just friends. 
But the lack of honesty has us drifting apart.
Now, I’m miles away in another country and 
danger is lurking around the corner. 
I may not make it home alive. 
But if I do… Will this experience bring us closer? 
Or would it be best for us to move on and start afresh?



Weddings always have a curious effect on their guests and when Jude’s friend Eric gets hitched, he starts to see his friend and long-time ballroom dance partner Hailey in a brand new light.
But with Hailey busy with law school, traveling the world, and her charity projects and Jude entangled in a tepid relationship with his girlfriend Cynthia whose jealousy starts to get out of hand, it seems that they are destined to be apart.
When Jude breaks up with Cynthia and moves in with Hailey in the aftermath, their budding romance starts to gain momentum, and the two finally come to realize that they’re destined for each other, never to part.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment