Monday 16 September 2019

Because of You

Because of You

Before Roger, the engagement ring and a new lease on life,

I was still Margaret Kellerman
and Liam...well he was still my best friend.

Back then, I had only one goal,
make Liam Collins H-O-T!
Well not too much, I didn't want anyone to know,
how amazing he was.

I always said he could use a little work,
so he wouldn't get picked on as much.
Not that he cared either way,
he wasn't one to give into popularity contests.

All he needed was the right look,
a new haircut, wardrobe and he even learned to
stop saying those corny one liners
and having soap box rants.

There's just one thing...

IT COMPLETELY BACKFIRED.

I didn't think he was going to be that hot...without my help.
After the makeover, the unwanted attention
laughter turning into tears and hope became let downs,
I used to think he was my best friend
and because of Liam, I don't anymore.

Amazon.com 

 UK / Canada / Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment